No. The LaunchPort Wallstation cannot be wired directly to 110/220 AC high voltage. The Wallstation requires the use of DC low voltage from the provided power supply to operate.
Articles in this section
- Can I hardwire the Wallstation to AC power?
- Can I power the WallStation with PoE?
- Can I use CAT5 or CAT6 cable to power my LaunchPort?
- Can I use the WallStation with a yacht, aircraft or vehicles 12V DC circuit?
- Does LaunchPort charge my iPad in the same amount of time as my Apple Power Adapter?
- How do I clean my LaunchPort products?
- How does LaunchPort charge my iPad?
- LAUNCH 10.2 | 10.5 Fit Pad Instructions
- LaunchPort Trouble Shooting Guide
- LaunchPort WallStation Spec Sheet