Yes. You can group the eight conductors of a CAT cable into two groups of four conductors, keeping note to match the colored strands on each end. The two groups may be terminated to the Phoenix connector on the WallStation and Wall Plate at the location of the power source. The CAT cable can be up to 100 feet long.
Articles in this section
- Can I hardwire the Wallstation to AC power?
- Can I power the WallStation with PoE?
- Can I use CAT5 or CAT6 cable to power my LaunchPort?
- Can I use the WallStation with a yacht, aircraft or vehicles 12V DC circuit?
- Does LaunchPort charge my iPad in the same amount of time as my Apple Power Adapter?
- How do I clean my LaunchPort products?
- How does LaunchPort charge my iPad?
- LAUNCH 10.2 | 10.5 Fit Pad Instructions
- LaunchPort Trouble Shooting Guide
- LaunchPort WallStation Spec Sheet