No. Sleeve buttons communicate via Lutron’s ClearConnect protocol which is a low frequency, lower power, 1 way radio frequency transmission.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to use a Lutron system to work buttons?
- Do Sleeve buttons work via IR or Bluetooth?
- Do you offer custom button labeling?
- How do I program Sleeve buttons to work with my control system?
- How long does the LaunchPort with Buttons battery last?
- I would like to use Sleeve Buttons in Europe. What do I need?
- LaunchPort and Lutron
- What Control Systems does Sleeve Buttons work with?
Please sign in to leave a comment.