Make sure the iPad is securely seated in the case and that the Lightning Module is fully attached into the iPad (at the bottom of the Charge Case). Check to make sure the Charge Stand power supply is plugged into the wall. If this does not resolve the issue, please submit a support form and our support team will be in contact with you.
Articles in this section
- My Charge Case and Stand has stopped working, what do I do?
- My Charge Case and Stand does not appear to have a power connector for my country. What do I do?
- What are the openings on the bottom of the Charge Case?
- What kind of headphones can I use with my Charge Case?
- Can I buy just a Stand separately?
- Can my iPad be removed from the Stand?
- Will my iPad become damage if I leave on the Charge Stand for too long?
- How do I charge my iPad with Charge Case and Stand?
- What is the Charge Case and Stand warranty?
- Charge Case & Stand Trouble Shooting Guide
Please sign in to leave a comment.