In the box you'll get two types of wall mounts, one for using 1G Decora style wall plates and another that doesn't need a wall plate. Use the supplied screws to install the Keypad like a traditional wall switch or keypad with the 1G Decora mount, or use the adhesive strip supplied to install the quick-stick mount. In both cases, the Keypad magnetically connects to the wall mounts, for easy grab and go.
Articles in this section
- xPRESS Audio Keypad not holding a charge
- xPRESS Software Change Logs
- What is the Difference Between My Sonos and Sonos Favorites
- What is Endorsed Partner Program?
- How do I Group and Un-Group a keypad to multiple Sonos devices?
- How do I Update my Keypad's Firmware?
- Does xPRESS work on 5Ghz Networks?
- Is the IPORT Connect App available outside the USA?
- How to Identify an xPRESS Keypad's MAC Address
- Some Buttons flash Yellow and not White when Pressed