In the box you'll get two types of wall mounts, one for using 1G Decora style wall plates and another that doesn't need a wall plate. Use the supplied screws to install the Keypad like a traditional wall switch or keypad with the 1G Decora mount, or use the adhesive strip supplied to install the quick-stick mount. In both cases, the Keypad magnetically connects to the wall mounts, for easy grab and go.
Articles in this section
- xPRESS Firmware Change Log
- xPRESS Compatibility with Sonos S2
- xPRESS Audio Keypad not holding a charge
- xPRESS Software Change Logs
- xPRESS LED Blink Language
- Re-configuring the same Keypad creates two instances of the keypad in the device list of the iPort Connect App
- Device out of the box appears dead. There is no LED blink when a button is pressed.
- Delays are noticed from the time a button is pressed to when music is heard playing or changing.
- When using the Keypad, some buttons flash yellow LED blinks and others flash white.
- When a Firmware update is attempted the LED blinks Yellow instead of Purple and the firmware update fails.