xPRESS Audio keypad is designed only for 2.4GHz networks. If you ahve a router that supports 5GHz networks, in most cases the router will also support a simultaneous 2.4GHz network the xPRESS Keypad can operate on. Make sure your iOS device used for configuration is connected to the 2.4GHz network and forgets the 5GHz network before configuring an xPRESS Audio Keypad.
Articles in this section
- xPRESS Audio Keypad not holding a charge
- xPRESS Software Change Logs
- What is the Difference Between My Sonos and Sonos Favorites
- What is Endorsed Partner Program?
- How do I Group and Un-Group a keypad to multiple Sonos devices?
- How do I Update my Keypad's Firmware?
- Does xPRESS work on 5Ghz Networks?
- Is the IPORT Connect App available outside the USA?
- How to Identify an xPRESS Keypad's MAC Address
- Some Buttons flash Yellow and not White when Pressed