xPRESS Audio keypad is designed only for 2.4GHz networks. If you ahve a router that supports 5GHz networks, in most cases the router will also support a simultaneous 2.4GHz network the xPRESS Keypad can operate on. Make sure your iOS device used for configuration is connected to the 2.4GHz network and forgets the 5GHz network before configuring an xPRESS Audio Keypad.
Articles in this section
- xPRESS Firmware Update 184.108.40.206
- xPRESS Firmware Change Log
- xPRESS Compatibility with Sonos S2
- xPRESS Audio Keypad not holding a charge
- xPRESS Software Change Logs
- xPRESS LED Blink Language
- Re-configuring the same Keypad creates two instances of the keypad in the device list of the iPort Connect App
- Device out of the box appears dead. There is no LED blink when a button is pressed.
- Delays are noticed from the time a button is pressed to when music is heard playing or changing.
- When using the Keypad, some buttons flash yellow LED blinks and others flash white.