If your keypad has already been configured, you can simply press and hold the Play/Pause button and the Volume Down button at the same time for 10 seconds and this will start an auto-firmware upate. You will see a series of purple blinks which means all is well.
Articles in this section
- xPRESS Audio Keypad not holding a charge
- xPRESS Software Change Logs
- What is the Difference Between My Sonos and Sonos Favorites
- What is Endorsed Partner Program?
- How do I Group and Un-Group a keypad to multiple Sonos devices?
- How do I Update my Keypad's Firmware?
- Does xPRESS work on 5Ghz Networks?
- Is the IPORT Connect App available outside the USA?
- How to Identify an xPRESS Keypad's MAC Address
- Some Buttons flash Yellow and not White when Pressed