The xPRESS Audio Keypad pairs with one Sonos device at a time. When the device you have paired your keypad with becomes the group coordinator of a group of Sonos devices, your Keypad will automatically control the group.
Articles in this section
- xPRESS Audio Keypad not holding a charge
- xPRESS Software Change Logs
- What is the Difference Between My Sonos and Sonos Favorites
- What is Endorsed Partner Program?
- How do I Group and Un-Group a keypad to multiple Sonos devices?
- How do I Update my Keypad's Firmware?
- Does xPRESS work on 5Ghz Networks?
- Is the IPORT Connect App available outside the USA?
- How to Identify an xPRESS Keypad's MAC Address
- Some Buttons flash Yellow and not White when Pressed